CRD is the College and Research Division of the Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA).
This division provides a focus for the academic libraries in the state.
The CRD provides numerous opportunities for PA academic librarians to become more locally involved (in both in-person and online environments) and further develop their careers. Specific initiatives include the annual CRD workshop, the Connect & Communicate webinar series, and the CRD’s peer-reviewed, open-access journal, PaLRaP. To learn more, visit the Get Involved page.
The Home page of the CRD features news, announcements, and stories from a diverse group of PA librarians, also known as the CRD Blog Team. Current Blog Team members include:
- Kimberly Grotewold, Reference and Instruction Librarian, Harrisburg Area Community College
- Karen Jury, Evening Librarian/Textbook Coordinator, Central Penn College
- Jennie Levine Knies, Head Librarian, Penn State Wilkes-Barre
- Judith Koveleski, Serials Librarian, Seton Hill University
- Ken Norquist, Head of Technologies and Public Services, Lansdowne Library
- Nathan Pease, Research Librarian, Millersville University
- Casey Sirochman, Student Success and Reference Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Last updated: September 2015
Archived News Releases (to be added):